关于付款方法(二)
222、now we have settled the
terms of payment. 如今咱们现已谈妥了付款条件。
223、shall we have a talk about terms of payment today? 咱们今日谈谈付款条件怎么样?
224、what is the mode of payment you wish to employ? 您期望用啥方法付款?您期望用啥方法付款?
225、this is the normal terms of payment in international business? 这是世界生意中惯用的付款方法。
226、we cant accept any other terms of payment. 咱们不能承受其他的付款条件。
227、if you cant accept your terms of payment. 假定你们不能活络些,咱们将不承受此种付款方法。
228、please protect our draft on presentation.?请见票即付。
229、your draft will be honoured on presentation. 你方的汇票见票即付。
230、the draft was discounted in new york. 汇票现已在纽约贴现。
231、our draft no. 36 was dishonoured. 咱们的第36号汇票被拒付了。
232、the draft has not been collected. 汇票之款没有收进。
233、well be unable to meet these draft. 咱们无力兑付这些汇票。
234、weve drawn a clear draft. 咱们现已开出光票。
235、weve drawn a clean draft on you for the value of this sample shipment. 咱们现已开出光票向你方讨取这批货的价
款。
236、weve drawn on you for payment of the invoice amounting to $20,000. 咱们现已依照发票金额20,000美元向你方开出了汇票。
237、the draft has been handed to the bank on clean collection. 汇票现已交给银行依照光票托收。
238、you can draw on me just as if there were a letter of credit. 你就当作有诺言证相同,向我开汇票托收。
239、were sending our draft through bank of china for documentary collection. 咱们将汇票交我国银行按跟单托收。
240、weve already remitted the amount by cheque. 咱们现已将款以支票汇出。
241、we enclose a cheque for rmb200. 咱们附上公民币200元的支票一张。
honour n.?荣誉;光彩;?优良成果;法官大人;最大点数的牌 ? ? vt.?尊敬,尊敬(或人);?信守,实施(承诺)
remit n.?职权规模;控制规模;影响规模? ?vt.?汇款;汇付;清除