原标题:211句英语口语往常交际用语!
请先重视我
每天学一点交际礼仪
初步新的作业日子
211句英语口语往常交际用语!
i’m on a diet. 我正在节食。
i’m on my way. 我这就上路。
i’m pressed for time. 我赶时刻。
i’m sorry i’m late. 对不住,我迟到了。
i’m sorry to hear that. 听到这个消息我感到怅惘。
i’m under a lot of pressure. 我的压力很大。
i’m working on it. 我正在尽力。
i’ve changed my mind. 我现已改动主见。
i’ve got a headache. 我头痛。
i’ve got my hands full. 我手头正忙。
i’ve got news for you. 我要告诉你一个好消息。
i’ve got no idea. 我不晓得。
i’ve had enough. 我现已吃饱了。
if i were in your shoes. 假定我站在你的情绪上。
is that ok? 这样可以吗?
is this seat taken? 这位子有人坐吗?
it all depends. 视景象而定。
it can happen to anyone. 这事可以发生在任何人身上。
it doesn’t make any difference. 都相同。
it doesn’t matter to me. 这对我来说无所谓。
it doesn’t work. 它出毛病了。
it drives me crazy. 它使我快要发疯了。
it isn’t much. 这是微缺乏道的。
it really comes in handy. 有了它真是便利。
it slipped my mind. 我不留神忘了。
it takes time. 这需要时刻。
it will come to me. 我会想起来的。
it will do you good. 这会对你有优点。
it won’t happen again. 下不为例。
it won’t take much time. 不会花许多时刻。
it won’t work. 行不通。
it’s nice meeting you. 很高兴知道你。
it’s a deal. 说一是一。
it’s a long story. 真是一言难尽。
it’s a nice day today. 今每气候极好。
it’s a once in a lifetime chance. 这是终身可贵的机缘。
it’s a pain in the neck. 这真是苦不堪言。
it’s a piece of cake. 这很简略。
it’s a small world. 这世界真小。
it’s a waste of time. 这是浪费时刻。
it’s about time. 时刻差不多了、是时分了。
it’s all my fault. 都是我的错。
it’s awesome. 棒极了!
it’s awful. 真糟糕。
it’s been a long time. 好久不见了。
it’s better than nothing. 总比没有好。
it’s essential. 这是必要的。
it’s hard to say. 很难说。
it’s incredible. 令人难以相信、不凶咴思议。
it’s just what i had in mind. 这正是这想要的。
it’s my pleasure. 这是我的侥幸。
it’s no big deal. 这没啥大不了的。
it’s not your fault. 不是你的错。
it’s nothing. 小作业、缺乏挂齿。
it’s only a matter of time. 这只是时刻疑问。
it’s out of the question. 这是不可以能的。
it’s time for dinner. 该吃晚饭了。
it’s up in the air. 没有抉择。
it’s up to date. 这个很时兴。
it’s up to you. 悉数由你抉择。
it’s very popular. 它很受等待。
it’s worth seeing. 它必定值得一看。
just let it be. 就这样吧。
just to be on the safe side. 为平安起见。
keep the change. 不必找了。
keep up the good work. 再接再厉。
keep your fingers crossed. 为成功恳求吧。
kill two birds with one stone. 一箭双雕。
let me get back to you. 我过一会儿打给你吧。
let me guess. 让我猜一猜。
let me put it this way. 让我这么说吧。
let me see. 让我想一想。
let’s call it a day. 咱们今日就到这儿吧。
let’s celebrate! 让咱们好好庆祝一下吧!
let’s find out. 咱们去问一下吧。
let’s get to the point. 让咱们言归正传。
let’s get together sometime. 有时刻咱们聚一下吧。
let’s hope for the best. 让咱们往优点想吧。
let’s keep in touch. 让咱们坚持联络。
let’s make up. 让咱们破镜重圆吧。
let’s go visit them. 让咱们去造访他们吧。
let’s talk over dinner. 咱们边吃边谈吧。
long time no see. 好久不见。
look before you leap. 三思然后走。
may i ask you a question? 我可以问一个疑问吗?
may i have a r
eceipt? 我可以要一张收据吗?
may i have your name, please? 请问你叫啥名字?
may i pay by credit card? 我可以用诺言卡付款吗?
may i try it on? 我能试穿一下吗?
maybe it will work. 或许这个办法会有用。
maybe some other time. 或许下一次吧。
my mouth is watering. 我在流口水了。
my phone was out of order. 我的电话坏了。
no pain, no gain. 不劳则无获。
no problem. 没疑问。
nothing is impossible to a willing heart. 心之所愿,无事不成。
pain past is pleasure. 曩昔的苦楚就是高兴。
please accept my apology. 请承受我的抱愧。
please don’t blame yourself. 请不要责怪你自个。
please leave me alone. 请别打扰我。
please let me know. 请告诉我一声。
please make yourself at home. 请别谦让。
please show me the menu. 请把菜单给我。
probably. 可以吧。
so far, so good. 到当前中止还好。
something must be done about it. 有必要得想个办法。
something’s come up. 发生了一些事。
storms make trees take deeper roots. 风暴使树木深深扎根。
suit yourself. 随你便。
take care. 请多保重。
take it or leave it. 要不要由你。
take my word for it. 信赖我的话。
take your time. 逐渐来。
thank you all the same. 不管怎样仍是要谢谢你。
thank you for everything. 谢谢你做的悉数。
thanks a million. 非常谢谢。
thanks for the warning. 谢谢你的提示。
thanks for your cooperation. 多谢协作。
that couldn’t be better. 那再好不过了。
that depends. 看情况。
that makes sense. 那可以了解。
that reminds me. 那可提示我了。
that rings a bell. 我总算想起来了。
that sounds like a good idea. 那听上去是个好主见。
that’s all right. 没联络。
that’s disgusting. 真厌烦。
that’s fair. 那样公正。
that’s for sure. 那是必定的。
that’s good to know. 幸亏晓得了这件事。
that’s just what i was thinking. 我也是这么想的。
that’s life. 这就是日子。
that’s more like it. 那样才像话。
that’s not a problem. 那没疑问。
that’s ridiculous. 那太荒诞了。
that’s the way i look at it, too. 我也是这么想。
that’s the way it is. 就是这么回事。
that’s worthwhile. 那是值得的。
the same to you. 你也相同。
the shortest answer is doing. 最简略的答复是干。
the sooner, the better. 愈快愈好。
there is a call for you. 有你的电话。
there is no doubt about it. 那是毫无疑问的。
there is nothing i can do. 我力不从心。
there’s a possibility. 有这个可以。
these things happen all the time. 这是常有的事。
this soup tastes great. 这个汤非常甘旨。
time is money. 时刻就是金钱。
tomorrow never comes. 莫依靠明日。
two heads are better than one. 人多智广。
we are in the same boat. 咱们的境况相同。
we can get by. 咱们过得去。
we can work it out. 咱们可以处置这个疑问。
we have a lot in common. 咱们有许多相同之处。
we’ll see. 再说吧。
what a coincidence! 真是太巧了!
what a shame! 真是怅惘!
what are you up to? 你在忙啥呢?
what are you talking about? 你在说啥?
what are your plans for the weekend? 你周末方案做啥?
what can i do for you? 要我协助吗?
what do you do for relaxation? 你做啥消遣。
what do you recommend? 你举荐啥?
what do you think of my new car? 你觉得我的新车怎么样?
what do you think of it? 你觉得怎么样?
what is it about? 这是关于啥的。
what is it like there? 那儿怎么样?
what makes you say so? 你怎么这么说呢?
what’s going on? 发生了啥事了?
what’s on your mind? 你在想啥呢?
what’s the deadline? 截止到啥时分?
what’s the matter with you? 你怎么啦?
what’s the purpose of your visit? 你来访的意图是啥?
what’s the weather like? 气候怎么样?
what’s your favorite food? 你最喜爱的食物是啥?
what’s your job? 你做啥作业?
whatever you think is fine with me. 我随你。
when is the most convenient time for you? 你啥时分最便利?
when will it be ready? 啥时分能预备好?
where are you going? 你去哪儿?
where can i check in? 在哪儿处置挂号手续?
where can i go for help? 我该怎么办呢?
where do you live? 你住在哪儿?
where have you been? 你去哪儿了?
where is the rest room, please? 请问洗手间在哪儿?
where were we? 咱们说到哪儿了?
who is in charge here? 这儿谁担任?
would you care for a drink? 你要不要来点儿喝的?
would you do me a favor? 你能帮我一个忙吗?
you are just saying that. 你只是说说而已。
you are kidding. 你开玩笑吧。
you are so considerate. 你真有心。
you can count on me. 你可以盼望我。
you can say that again. 我附和。
you can’t complain. 你该知足了。
you deserve it. 这是你应得的。
you did a good job. 你干得极好。
you get what you pay for. 一分钱一分货。
you got a good deal. 你买得真廉价。
you need a vacation. 你需要休假。
you never know. 世事难料。
you said it. 你算说对了。
you should give it a try. 你大约试一试。
you should take advantage of it. 你大约好好使用这个机缘。
you will be better off. 你的情况会好起来的。
you will have to wait and see. 你得等一等看。
you’ll get used to it. 你会习气的。
you’ve dialed the wrong number. 你拨错电话号码了。
you’ve got a point there. 你说的有道理。
you’ve got it. 你理解了。
you’ve made a good choice. 你的眼力不错。
your satisfaction is guaranteed. 包你满足。
shejiaoliyi
交际礼仪参谋
往期精彩
回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: