原标题:宛转回绝别人的
10种常用英语口语表达
宛转回绝别人的10种表达,教你在日子中遇到不想参加的作业时直接宛转回绝。
1. I‘m afraid. 抱愧;对不住
I can‘t go with you, I’m afraid. 很抱愧,恐怕我不能和你们一同去。
I can‘t help you, I’m afraid. 对不住,我不能协助你。
2. I‘m afraid I can’t, but … 恐怕不可……
A:Will you please come over this Sunday? 星期天能过来吗?
B:I‘m
afraid I can’t, but I have some clothes to wash. 恐怕不可,我要洗衣裳。
3. Thank you, but… 谢谢你,可是……
A:Will you join us in a walk? 和咱们一同漫步,好吗?
B:Thank you, but I‘d rather not. I have something important to do.谢谢,可是我不能你们一同漫步,我有重要的事要做。
4. Thank you for asking me, but… 谢谢你聘请我,可是……
A:We are going to have a picnic in the park. Would you come? 咱们方案去公园野餐,你来吗?
B:Thank you very much for asking me, but I‘m not feeling well. 谢谢你聘请我,但我不太舒畅。
5. No, thank you / No, thanks. 不必了,谢谢
A:Do have another cake. 再吃一块蛋糕吧。
B:No, thank you. 不,谢谢了。
A:Let‘s go for a drive. 咱们开车去玩玩吧。
B:No, thanks. 不了,谢谢。
6. I‘m sorry, but… 对不住;很抱愧
I‘m sorry, but I must refuse. 很抱愧, 我只好回绝了。
Sorry, but you can‘t come in. 对不住,你不能进来。
A:I‘d like to invite you to dinner this Saturday, Mr Smith. 史密斯先生,星期六我请你吃饭。
B:I‘m very sorry, but I have other plans. 很抱愧,我有另外组织。
7. I‘d like [love] to, but… 我很想,可是……
A:I hope you can come with us. 我期望你能同咱们一同去。
B:I‘d like [love] to, but my mother is ill. 我很情愿去,但我母亲病了。
A:Would you please come to the party? 你能来参加晚会吗?
B:I‘d very much like to, but I’ve already had plans for tonight. 我很情愿来,但我今晚已还有组织。
8. I wish I could, but… 我很期望能……,可是……
A:The meeting is very important. Can you come? 这个会议很重要,你能来参加吗?
B:I wish I could, but I‘ve promised to show Tom around. 我期望能来,但我已容许带汤姆转转。
9. I can manage. 我能行;我能唐塞;我可以唐塞得了
A:Do you need any help with these heavy bags? 你需要协助提这些沉重的袋子吗?
B:No, thanks, I can manage. 不必了,谢谢,我能行。
A:Shall I help you? 要我帮你一下吗?
B:No, please don‘t bother. I can manage. 不必了,请不必操心,我能唐塞,谢谢。
10. I‘d rather you didn’t. 你最佳不要……
A:Do you mind if I smoke here? 我在这儿抽烟你介意吗?
B:I‘d rather you didn’t, actually. 你最佳别抽。
A:Can I come tonight? 我今日晚上来可以吗?
B:I‘d rather you didn’t. I‘m too busy these days. 最佳别来,我这几天特别忙。
掌控这些表达,学会宛转回绝别人。回来搜狐,查看更多
责任修改: