八年级上册英语口语对话附翻译


A: Where did you go on vacation? 你去哪里度假了? B: I went to …

A: Where did you go on vacation? 你去哪里度假了?

B: I went to New York City. 我去了纽约市。

A: Did you go out with anyone? 你和甚么人一块儿出去了吗?

B: No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.

没有。这里没有人。所有人都去度假了。

A: did you buy anything special? 你买了甚么特此外工具吗?

B: Yes, I bought something for my father. 是的,我给爸爸买了些工具。

A: No, I bought nothing. 没有我甚么也没买。

B: How was the food? 食品怎样样?

A: Everything tasted really good! 每样食品尝起来都很好!

B: Did everyone have a good time? 每小我都过得舒畅吗?

B: Oh, yes. Everything was excellent. 喔,是的。一切都很出色。

白话对话2

Boy: Where did you go on vacation, Grace? 格雷丝,你去哪里度假了?

Grace: I went to New York City. 我去纽约市了。

Boy: Oh, really? Did you go with anyone? 奥,真的吗?你和他人一块儿去的吗?

Grace: Yes. I went with my mother. 是的。我和我妈妈一块儿去的。

Boy: Did you go to Central Park? 你去中心公园了吗?

Grace: Yes, I did. It was really nice. 是的,我去了。它真的不错。

Boy: Did you buy anything special? 你买甚么特此外工具了吗?

Grace: Yes. I bought something for my father. 是的。我为爸爸买了一些工具。

Boy: Oh, really? What? 奥,真的吗? (买了)甚么?

Boy: I bought him a hat. 我为他买了一顶帽子。

白话对话3

Girl: Where di you go on vacation, Kevin? 凯文,你去哪儿度假了?

Kevin: I went to the beach. 我去海滩了。

Girl: Oh, that’s nice. Did you play volleyball? 奥,那很好。你打排球了吗?

Kevin: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

Girl: Well, did you swim? 奥, 你泅水了吗?

Kevin: Yes, I did. The 是的,我泅水了。水真的很和缓。

Girl: How was the food? 食品怎样样?

Kevin: Everything tasted really good! 所有工具尝起来都很是好吃!

Girl: Did you meet anyone interesting? 你碰到甚么有趣的人了吗?

Kevin: Yes. I met some very interesting people. 是的。我碰到了一些很是有趣的人。

白话对话4

Boy: Where did you go on your vacation, Julie? 朱莉, 你去哪里度假了?

Julie: I stayed at home. 我呆在家里了。

Boy: Oh. So, did you do anything interesting?
八年级上册英语口语对话附翻译插图

奥。那末,你做甚么有趣的事变了吗?

Julie: No, I didn’t. 不,我没有。

Boy: Did you study for your tests? 你为你的测验进修了吗?

Julie: Yes, I did. 是的,我进修了。

Boy: Did you go out with anyone? 你和他人出去了吗?

Julie: No. No one was here. Everyone was on vacation.

没有。没有人在这儿。每小我都在度假。

白话对话5

Rick: Hi Helen. Long time no see. 奥,海伦。 很久不见。

Helen: Hi, Rick. Yes, I was on vacation last month.

你好,里克。是的,上个月我去度假了。

Rick: Oh, did you go anywhere interesting?

里克:奥, 你去甚么有趣的处所了吗?

Helen: Yes, I went to Guizhou with my family.是的,我和我家人去贵州了。

Rick: Wow! Did you see Huangguoshu Waterfall?

里克:哇!你瞥见黄果树瀑布了吗?

Helen: Yes, I did. It was wonderful! We took quite a few photos there. What about you? Did you do anything special last month?

海伦:是的,我瞥见了。它太壮观了!咱们在那边拍了很多多少照片。你怎样样?上个月你做甚么特此外事变了吗?

Rick:
八年级上册英语口语对话附翻译插图(1)
Not really. I just stayed at home most of time to read and relax.

里克:没做甚么。我大部门时候只是待在家里看书、苏息。

白话对话6

Anna: Hi, Jane. Where did you go on vacation last week? 嗨,简。上周你去哪度假了?

Jane: I went to Penang in Malaysia. 我去了马来西亚的槟城。

Anna: Who did you go with? 你和谁一块儿去的?

Jane: I went with my family. 我和家人一块儿去的。

A: What did you do? 你们都做了甚么?

Jane: The weather was hot and sunny on Monday, so we went paraglidingon the beach. Then in the afternoon, we rode bicycle to Georgetown.

礼拜一气候酷热晴朗,以是咱们在海滩玩了滑翔伞。然后在下战书,咱们骑车去了乔治市。

Anna: Sounds great! 听起来很棒!

Jane: Well, but the next day was not as good. My fatherand I went to Penang Hill, but the weather was really bad and rainy. We waited a long time for the train and we were wet and cold because we forgot to bring an umbrella.

恩,可是次日就没那末好了。我和爸爸去了摈城山,可是气候真的欠好,下了雨。咱们等了很长时候的火车,由于咱们健忘带伞,身上又湿又冷!

Anna: Oh, no! 奥,那太糟了!

Jane: And that’s not all! We also didn’t bring enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. 倒楣的事还不只这些! 咱们还没带够钱,以是只吃了一碗米饭和一些鱼。

白话对话7

A: How was the volleyball game yesterday? 昨天的排球角逐怎样样?

B: Great! Everyone had a fun time! 棒极了! 每小我都玩得很欢快!

白话对话8

A: How was the volleyball game yesterday! 昨天的排球角逐怎样样?

B: Great! Everyone had a fun time! 棒极了! 每小我都玩得很欢快!

白话对话9

A: Did you buy anything in the shopping center? 你在购物中间买甚么了吗?

B: No, I didn’t. Everything was very expensive. 没有,我没买。每样商品都很贵。

白话对话10

what do you usually do on weekends? 你周末凡是做甚么?

I always exercise. 我老是熬炼身体。

What do they do on weekends? 他们周末做甚么?

They often help with housework. 他们常常帮手做家务。

What does she do on weekends? 她周末做甚么?

She sometimes goes shopping. 她有时去购物。

How often do you go to the movies? 你多长时候看一次片子?

I go to the movies maybe once a month. 我大要每一个月看一次片子。

How often does he watch TV? 他多长时候看一次电视?

He hardly ever watches TV. 他几近不看电视。

Do you go shopping? 你去购物吗?

No, I never go shopping. 不,我从不去购物。

白话对话11

A: How often do you watch TV?

B: I watch TV every day.

A: What’s your favorite program?

B: Animal World.

A: How often do you watch it?

B: Twice a week.

白话对话12

Jack: Hi, Claire are you free next week? 嗨,克莱尔,你下周有空吗?

Claire: H妹妹m… next week is quite full for me, Jack.恩,我下周已放置得很满了,杰克。

Jack: Really? How come? 是吗?怎样会呢?

Claire: I have dance and piano lessons. 我上跳舞课和钢琴课。

Jack: What kind of dance are you learning? 你在学哪种跳舞?

Claire: Oh, swing dance. IT’s fun! I have class once a week, every Monday.

喔,扭捏舞。它颇有意思!我一周上一次课,每周一。

Jack: How often do you have piano lessons? 你多久上一次钢琴课吗?

Claire: Twice a week on Wednesday and Friday. 一周两次,(在)周三和周五。

白话对话13

Reporter: So, Cheng Tao, how often do you watch TV? 那末,程涛,你多久看一次电视?

Cheng Tao: H妹妹…about twice a week, I guess. 恩。。。约莫一周两次,我想。

Reporter: Uh-huh. And how often do you read? 恩。那末你多久看一次书?

Cheng Tao: Oh, I read every day at school! 奥, 我在黉舍天天都看书!

Reporter: How often do you go to the movies? 你多久看一次片子?

Cheng Tao: Uh…let me see… maybe once a month? 恩…让我想一想… 大要一个月一次?

Reporter: How often do you exercise? 你多久熬炼一次?

Cheng Tao: Oh, I exercise about three times a week. 奥,我约莫一周熬炼三次。

Reporter: How often do you shop? 你多久购物一次?

Cheng Tao: Shop? I shop about …about twice a month. 购物?我约莫….约莫一个月两次。

白话对话14

Reporter: What do you usually do on weekends? 周末你们凡是做甚么?

Girl 1: I sometimes go shopping. 我有时去购物。

Boy 1: I never go shopping. I usually watch TV.我从不购物。我凡是看电视。

Boy 2: I always exercise. 我老是熬炼。

Girl 2: I often help with housework. 我常常帮手做家务。

Reporter: How about you? 你呢?

Girl 3: I hardly ever watch TV. I always read. 我几近从不看电视。我老是念书。

Reporter : Oh, why is that? 奥,为甚么会是如许?

Girl 3: Ho, I don’t know. I guess I just like books. 奥,我不晓得。我猜测我只是喜好书。

白话对话15

Interviewer: Hi, Tina and Bill. Let’s start with the first question. How often do you exercise?

嗨,蒂娜和比尔。让咱们起头第一个问题。你们多久熬炼一次?

Tina: Every day. 天天。

Bill: Hardly ever. 几近从不。

Interviewer: How often do you eat vegetables and fruit? 你们多久吃一次蔬菜和瓜果?

Tina: I eat vegetables and fruit everyday. 我天天都吃蔬菜和瓜果。

Bill: I sometimes eat vegetables. But I never eat fruit. 我有时吃蔬菜。可是我从不吃瓜果。

Interviewer: OK. How many hours do you sleep every night? 好的。你们每晚睡几多个小时?

Tina: Nine. 9个。

Bill: Me, too. 我也是。

Interviewer : How often do you drink milk? 你们多久喝一次牛奶?

Bill: never. I can’t stand milk. 从不。我忍耐不了牛奶(的味道)。

Tina: Oh, I love milk –I drink it every day. 奥,我喜好牛奶—–我天天都喝它。

Interviewer: How oftendo you eat junk food? 你们多久吃一次垃圾食物?

Bill: I eat it three of four times a week. 我一周吃三次或四次(垃圾食物)。

Tina: I guess I eat it two or three times a week. 我想我一周吃两次或三次(垃圾食物)。

Interviewer: And how often do you drink coffee? 你们多久喝一次咖啡?

Bill: Oh, I drink coffee four times a day. 奥,我一天喝四次咖啡。

Tina: I never drink coffee. 我从不喝咖啡。

Interviewer: Well, thank you very much. 我,很是感激你们。

Bill/Tina: You’re welcome. 不客套。

白话对话16

Does Bill have good habits? 比尔有杰出的习气吗?

Yes. 是的。

白话对话17

A: What do Tom and Mike usually do on weekends? 汤姆和迈克周末凡是做甚么?

B: Theysometimes go to the museum. 他们有时去博物馆。

A: How oftendo they go to the shopping center? 他们多长时候去一次购物中间。

B: Hardly ever. Maybe about twice a month. 几近不去。大要每一个月两次。

A: How often do they watch TV? 他们多久看一次电视?

B: Mike never watches TV, but Tom watches TV every day.

迈克从不看电视,可是汤姆天天都看。

A: Oh, I’m just like Tom. I always watch TV, too. 奥,我像汤姆同样。我也老是看电视。

白话对话18

Do you go shopping? 你去购物吗?

No, I never go shopping. 不,我从不去购物。

白话对话19

Julie: Did you like the singing competition yesterday, Anna?

安娜,你喜好昨天的歌咏角逐吗?

Anna: Oh, it was fantastic! Nearly snag so well!喔,真是好得出奇!

Julie: Well, I think Lisa sang better than Nelly. 恩,我认为莉萨比内莉唱得更好。

Anna: Oh, which one was Lisa? 奥,哪一个是莉萨?

Julie: The one with shorter hair. I think she sang more clearly than Nelly.

头发较短的那位。我感觉她唱歌(吐字)要比内莉加倍清楚。

Anna: Yes, but Nelly danced better than Lisa.

对的,但内莉比莉萨舞跳得更好。

Julie: You can tell that Lisa really wanted to win, though.

不外你能看得出来莉萨确切想赢呢。

Anna: Well, everyone wants to win. But the most important thing is to learn something new and have fun.

这个吗,每小我都想赢。但最首要的事变是能学点新工具,而且享受这个进程。

白话对话20

Is Tom smarter than Sam? 汤姆比萨拇聪慧吗?

No, he isn’t . Sam is smarter than Tom. 不,他不。萨姆比汤拇聪慧。

Is Tara more outgoing than Tina? 塔拉比蒂娜外向吗?

No, she isn’t. Tina is more outgoing than Tara. 不,她不。 蒂娜比塔拉外向。

白话对话21

Are you as friendly as your sister? 你象你的姐姐同样友爱吗?

No, I’m not. I’m friendlier. 不,我不。我更友爱些。

Does Tara work as hard as Tina? 塔拉和蒂娜同样尽力进修了吗?

Yes, she does. 是的。

Who’s more hard-working at school? 在黉舍谁比力勤恳?

Tina thinks she works harder than me. 蒂娜认为她比我更尽力进修。

白话对话22

Interviewer : Tina, do you think you are different from your sister Tara?

蒂娜,你感觉你与你的姐姐塔拉分歧吗?

Tina: Oh, sure. We look similar but we’re very different.

奥,固然。咱们看起来类似,可是咱们很是分歧。

Interviewer: Really? In what ways are you different?

真的吗? 你们在甚么方面分歧?

Tina: Well, I’m more outgoing than Tara. I’m friendlier and funnier, too. And I love sports. 恩,我比塔拉更外向。我也更友爱和有趣。并且我喜好活动。

Tara: Yes, she can run fster and jump higherthan me.

是的,她比我跑得快,并且比我跳得高。

Interviewer: Who’s more hard-working at school?在黉舍谁更尽力?

Tara: Tina thinks she works harder than me, but I work as hard as Tina. But she’s smarter than me.

蒂娜感觉她进修比我尽力,可是我和蒂娜同样尽力进修。可是她比我聪慧。

Tina: Not really. I think I’m lazier than Tara. She always gets up earlier than me.

不彻底是如许。我认为我比塔拉怠惰。她老是比我起床早。

白话对话23

Boy 1: Is that Sam playing the guitar?

那是萨姆在弹吉他吗?

Girl 1: No, that’s Tom. Sam has longer hair than Tom.

不,那是汤姆。萨姆的头发比汤姆的长。

Boy 2: Both Tom and Sam can play the drums, but Sam plays then better than Tom.

汤姆和萨姆城市敲鼓,可是萨姆比汤姆敲得好。

Boy : That’s Tara, isn’t it? 那是塔拉,不是吗?

Girl : No, it isn’t. It’s Tina. Tina is taller than Tara. And she also sings more loudly than Tara. 不,不是。那是蒂娜。蒂娜比塔拉高,并且她唱歌也比塔拉清脆。

Boy : Is that Paul? 那是保罗吗?

Girl : No, that’s Peter. Peter’s heavier than Paul. And Paul’s shorter than Peter.

不是,那是彼得。彼得比保罗胖。并且保罗比彼得矮。

白话对话24

A: I think a good friend makes me laugh.我认为宜朋侪能让我高兴地笑。

B: For me, a good friend likes to do the same things as me.

对我来讲,好朋侪和我有配合的快乐喜爱。

C: Yes, and a good friend is talented in music, too. 是的,好朋侪还要有音乐禀赋。

D: That’s not very important for me…那对我来讲不那末首要……

白话对话25

Interviewer: Who’s your best friend, Molly?

Molly: Peter.

Interviewer: Why do you like him? 你为甚么喜好他?

Molly: Because he likes to do the same things as Ido. He’s popular, too, and he’s good at sports. 由于他喜好和我做一样的事变。他也很受接待,并且他长于活动。

Interviewer: So, is he different from you in any way?

那末,他在某些方面和你分歧吗?

Molly: Well, yes. I like to study. I study harder than Peter. He plays baseball better than me. 奥,是的。我喜好进修。我比彼得进修尽力。他棒球比我打得好。

Interviewer: OK, I see…好,我大白了

Molly: Oh, and he speaks more loudly than me. I ‘m a little quieter. But I’d say we’re both pretty outgoing.奥,并且他措辞声音比我清脆。我更恬静一点儿。可是我得说咱们两个都很是外向。

Interviewer: How about you, Mary? Who’s your best friend?

你呢,玛丽?谁是你最佳的朋侪?

Molly: My best friend is Lisa.

Interviewer: What do you like about her? 你喜好她甚么?

Molly: Well she’s a good listener and that’s important to me.

Interviewer: Is she a lot like you? 她和你很是相象吗?

Molly: Some people say we look similar. We’re both tall, and we both have long, curly hair. But Lisa is quieter than me. I’m always talking. She’s also smarter. I’m more outgoing. 一些人说咱们看起来很是相象。咱们两个都高,并且咱们两个都留着长长的卷发。可是莉萨比我恬静。我老是在措辞。她也(比我)更聪慧。我(比她)更外向。

白话对话26

–What’s the best movie theatre?哪家片子院是最佳的?

-Sun Cinema. It’s the cheapest. 太阳片子院。它最廉价。

– But I think Moon Theater has the most comfortable seas.

可是我认为玉轮片子院有最惬意的坐位。

白话对话27

A: Hello! I’m a reporter. Can I ask you some questions? 我能问你几个问题吗?

B: Sure. 固然可以。

A: Which is the worst clothes store in town?镇里最欠好的打扮店是哪家?

B: I think Dream Clothes is the worst. 空想打扮店最差。

A:Why do you think so? 你为甚么这么认为?

B: Well, it has the worst service in town. 好吧,它在镇上办事最差。

白话对话28

-Who’s the best performer? 谁是最好演出者?

-Eliza was the best performer. 伊丽莎白是最好演出者。

白话对话29

Jack: Hi, Anna. Do you want to go to the movies?嗨,安娜。你想去看片子吗?

Anna: Hi, Jack. Yes, let’s see a movie.嗨,杰克。是的,咱们去看一场片子吧。

Jack: What’s the best movie theater to go to?可去的最佳的片子院是哪家?

Anna: Town Cinema. It’s the closest to home.城镇影院。它离家近来。

Jack: Yes,but what about the long waiting time to get movie tickets?

是的,可是买片子票要等很长时候怎样办?

Anna: Don’t worry. There are a lot of people working there. You can buy tickets the most quickly at Town Cinema.

不消担忧。有不少人在那边事情。你可以在城镇影院最快地买到票。

白话对话30

Ken: Hi, Julie. 嗨,朱莉。

Julie: Hi, Ken. How are you? 嗨,肯。 你好吗?

Ken: Good, thanks. Do you wantto watch a movie? 很好,感谢。你想去看一场片子吗?

Julie: Sure. 固然。

Ken: Is there a good movie theater near here? 在这儿四周有很好的片子院吗?

Julie: Yes, Screen City. It’s the most popular one near here and it has the best sound.

有,片子城。在这儿四周它是最受接待的影院,并且它有最佳的音效。

Ken: Sounds good. Let’s go. 听起来不错。咱们走吧。

白话对话31

Barry: Hi, Jill. Do you want to see a movie? 嗨,吉尔。你想去看一场片子吗?

Jill: Hi, Barry. Yes, a great idea. 嗨,巴里。是的,一个很棒的主张。

Barry: Do you know a good movie theater? 你晓得一家好的片子院吗?

Jill: Yes, there’s one not far from here.是的,离这里不远有一家。

Barry: What’s it called? 它叫甚么?

Jill: It’s called Movie World. It has the biggest screens and the most comfortable seats. 它叫片子世界。它有最大的屏幕和最恬静的坐位。

白话对话32

–What’s the best movie theater to go to? 去哪家片子院最佳?

–Town Cinema. It’s the closest to home. And you can buy tickets the most quickly.

城镇影院。它离家近来。而且在那边你可以最快地买到票。

关于作者: admin

为您推荐

发表评论