1. Would you like to join me? 你跟我一块儿去好吗?
2. No, I have not had
the pleasure of meeting her yet. 是的,我尚未这个侥幸熟悉她呢。
3. If there’s anything that I can help you in the future, please let me know. 若是未来有甚么能帮得上忙的,请奉告我一声。
4. Good. I’m looking forward to seeing you again. It’s been a long time. 好。我巴望再次见到你,有很长时候没见了。
5. It’s a date and I’ll wait for you there. 说一是一,我会在那儿等你。
6. Well, nothing in particular. I’m going to see a movie or something.
嗯,没有甚么特此外事变。我想去看片子或干点此外。
Wishes
1. Happy birthday, George. Many happy returns of the day. Here’s a present foryou. 生日快活,乔治!祝你长寿百岁。这是给你的礼品。
2. Please accept my heartiest congratulations and best wishes for all the best. I wish you many happy returns of this day. 请接管我衷心的庆祝和杰出的祝福,祝你万事如意。愿你年年有本日,岁岁有目前。
3. You flatter me. I’d like to say I can’t take all the credit. I had lots of help. 你过奖了。我得说这不克不及全算我的功绩。我获得了很多人的帮忙。
Make an appointment 预约
1. I suppose you
could come at three. 我想你可以3点钟来这儿。
2. Suppose you call back this afternoon. Then you can fix a definite time with him. 你今全国午再打个德律风怎样样?如许你可以与他商定详细时候。
Seeing off 送别
1. Times goes quickly and all good things must come to an end. 时候过得真快,全国没有不散的宴席。
2. I hope the sudden change of climate won’t upset you. I won’t be able to relax until you’re safely back home again. 但愿这个骤变的气候不会使你心烦。直到你安全回家我才能安心。
Seeing old friends
1. Haven’t seen you for a long time. 咱们很久不见了。
2. It’s been nice talking to you. 和你谈天真好。
Recruiting雇用人材
1. When should I expect to hear from you? 何时能晓得动静?
2. What is the range for this position? 这个职位有(工资)范畴吗?
3. It seems that you have a very good education background. Do you have any experience? 你的学历布景看上去很不错。你有甚么事情履历吗?
4. Do you have a good co妹妹and of both written and spoken English? 你的英语书写和口头表达能力好吗?
5. I think working in your company would provide me with more opportunities. 我想,在你们公司事情,我可能会有更多的机会
OK, I hope today’s sharing will be useful.
If you want to know more about English, please do not hesitate to subscribe Yige Duck~